Contact our Repair Department
Bee Cave/Lakeway Texas
Troubleshooting and Safety Tips
If your Power Chair or Scooter doesn't run
|There are common problems that you can solve by following these simple steps:
1. Is your power chair plugged in?
If yes, unplug and try again. If no, ask question #2.
2. Is the power turned on?
If no, turn on power and try again. If yes, ask question #3.
3. Will your power wheelchair roll when it is pushed?
If yes, locate the freewheel levers as shown in owner’s manual and disengage the freewheel levers. Try again.
If no, contact our Full Service Repair Department at Bee Cave HME (512) 399-9020 in Bee Cave
CORRECT BATTERY CHARGING IS ESSENTIAL!
To prolong the life of your powerchair or scooter batteries, it's important to follow the correct procedures when charging your batteries.
1. If you use your power wheelchair heavily every day, charge it every night for 8-14 hrs.
CALL US FOR ANY REPAIRS
(512) 399-9020 or Toll Free (877) 451-8852
To help prevent personal injury or damage, adhere to these instructions:
- Power off your powerchair before transferring on and off the seat.
- Avoid wearing any loose fitting clothing or accessory that could become entangled in one of the unit’s wheel assemblies.
- Be aware of your surroundings (traffic, weather conditions, terrain, other people, etc.)
- Refer to your powerchair or scooter owner’s manual for additional safety instructions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
Call for appt.
Brands that we carry
Full Service Repair Dept